Friday, 17 May 2013

Would You Rather - The Beauty Edition Tag


Hey there,am back again,but this time with something different... a tag!! I have been wanting to do one of these for a while now as I think there a fun way to tell people your thoughts, I know the questions are a bit silly but hey that's the whole fun of it. I got the idea off Jade on youlooknicetodayxo.blog spot.com so definitely go check her out too. Now here goes...

Would you rather loose all of your mascaras,eyeliners,lipsticks and lip glosses or loose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think this is a pretty easy one to start off with,I would definitely rather loose all of my eye shadows and palettes. I am more off a lip junkie than anything so I don't think I would be able to sacrifice them. Generally I don't wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis,so I wouldn't miss it that much. I think you can create a great look with lashings of mascara,flick of eyeliner, and a statement lip.

Would you rather chop all off your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
As a hairdresser I know how important it is to get your hair cut regularly, but I have to admit I have quite a scissor phobia. Saying that I think I would rather chop it all off,as I have naturally curly hair I would be sporting somewhat of an Afro for a while but I'm sure I could manage to rock it some way haha..

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would rather have a pink cheek. Its not that I don't like coral I just think there is a endless amount of pink shades so it would be more of a variety to choose from. Especially loving mua blushes at the mo, cheap and cheerful.

If you had a £1000 to spend,would you rather buy clothes or make up?
This is a real easy one for me......clothes. I know right where you shocked..But I literally just have an addiction to clothes shopping I love love love it and could spend all day everyday shopping for clothes. Imagine the damage I could do in New Look, Zara, River Island...I can keep dreaming.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? 
What kind of a question is this haha..I would rather apply eyeliner as lipstick, as you can get various shades of eyeliner now.

Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
Unfortunately I've never been to a sephora before so I would go with Mac on this one.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Again, being the lip junkie, I would go with only using one eye shadow colour. I don't use anything too colourful on my eyes anyway and the lip colour I would choose would be Revlon 001 lilac.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Living in Ireland,unfortunately we don't get much off a summer here. It is generally always cold in the summer,so am saying I would rather my winter clothes in summer,just one or two less layers.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year around?
Bright nails. This was a no brainer, I definitely prefer pastel,neon shades in polishes, although saying that I would definitely miss a black nail polish. My favourites at the minute are Barry m gelly hi shine in pomegranate and papaya.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would rather give up my favourite lip product,don't think I could go without my maybelline colossal volume express mascara,love it!

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Easy,messy bun. I love big messy hair so it really wouldn't bother me if I couldn't wear it in a ponytail.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I don't think it would bother me too loose the lip gloss as much as it does the polish. I love the look of painted nails and nail art,the looks you can create with nail art too is endless. So reluctantly I would never be able to use lip gloss,but I mostly use lipstick anyway.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Now this is a weird question?.I have to say I would be reaching for the sharpie every day though.

Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Easy....nail polish.

Hope you liked this post, I know its a bit different from my usual,and not to serious but since I haven't blogged in a week, I thought this was a fun way to ease back into it. If you do this tag let me know.=) Thanks for reading=)



1 comment:

  1. great post! can see you're a make up addict like me!! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete