Thursday, 30 May 2013

Statement Necklaces

Hey there, how's everyone? When I started this blog about two months ago I had great aspirations for it to be a style and beauty blog, but it seems I still have to get to grips with the style end of it. I was going to do outfit posts,hauls because god knows I do have a bit of a shopping habit but I just haven't got the confidence to do them yet. So today I thought I would dabble a bit into the style department and tell you about a trend that I have loved wearing these past few months and these are statement necklaces.


The above picture just shows a few of my favourites. The top line of necklaces are from New Look and the bottom two from Penney's/Primark. 


This one from New Look is by far my favourite, I think it retails for €7.99 and as far as I still know its still in stores. I love the spikes, the detailing and simple silver and black element too it. I usually like to style it with a basic white or black tee but also looks great tucked underneath shirt collars for that real statement look. I will definitely be on the hunt for some more for the summer months, and have been eyeing up some neon designs. Any recommendations on what other shops sell great statement prices,let me know in the comments, thanks=)



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the spike ones as they always go with everything, a good staple piece in my wardrobe :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Great blog post ! I'm new to the blogging community and would love it if you could take a look at my blog and give me some advice ? It would mean a lot ! Maybe we could follow each other too ! :) Thanks so much !

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,yes definitely will check out your blog=) thanks for commenting=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all of these, really looking amazing, i really want to gift it to my girl-friend.
    Women Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those necklaces I want them all !!!!

    I just follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete