Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Hey guys,how's everyone's week going? I was shopping last week and picked up a few bits and bobs. Super drug had a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics and lashes and as usual I couldn't resist. Along with picking up this concealer I also got the foundation to match,some new Barry m gellys, and a Garnier moisture match(which will probably be my next review). Anyway enough rambling onto the concealer.








Being a huge fan off the Rimmel wake me up foundation I had high expectations for this product and luckily enough I wasn't left disappointed. I have the shade 010 ivory which is the same shade as the foundation I have. I think when I repurchase this product again I would choose a shade darker as I thought this was just a little too fair. This concealer comes in a clear plastic tube and it is easy to see how much product your using. I apply this under my eyes to reduce the redness and it really brightens them up. The one thing I like about this concealer compared to the collection lasting perfection is that it didn't cake as much on my skin. With my skin being quite dry too I feel like it moisturises my skin and gives a nice radiant look compared to most of the concealers I own. Overall, I would repurchase this concealer again,but as I said previously in a darker shade. Rimmel have some brilliant products out at the moment,what are your favourites? Thanks for reading =)

4 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I've heard so much about this product. I should give it a go :))
    I also really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If you like the foundation,you should definitely give this a go=)

      Delete