Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Skincare | Nivea express hydration primer

Nivea Express Hydration Primer

Hey there,after a long weekend of working and partying,am back again with another review,this time on the Nivea express hydration primer for dry and sensitive skin.




Since I have been so impressed with my Nivea regenerating night cream,when I saw this little jar off magic I decided to give it a go. Also on the plus side it was reduced to 4 euro. This product is a primer and moisturiser combined. I would say its not the best moisturiser I've used,nor the the best primer,but for a quick fix it does the job. The consistency of it is quite watery so you only need a small amount on application. It is nice and lightweight on the skin. The packaging is also really 
 nice and it comes in a lovely little glass pot. I definitely think you get great value for money with this product as a little goes a long way. Overall I think this is a great quick fix on them days when your rushing out the door,and instead of looking for a few beauty products this is a great grab and go which preforms two functions in one.
Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?=)



3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I'd love to try it

    Check out my OPI nail polish giveaway!
    GIVEAWAY HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC, Bloglovin and G+1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my absolute fave primer xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete