Thursday, 9 May 2013

MUA | Undress me too palette

Hello everyone,today's review is on the undress me too palette. I have been using this palette for the past few weeks now and I friggin love it=)




 As you can see there are 12 colours in this palette. There is a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. This is supposed to be a dupe for the sought after naked 2 palette,but I don't own it (unfortunately) so I can't tell you how similar or not they are. The colours in this palette are highly pigmented,buildable and blendable. The shade range varies from a off white/beige colour,great for an inner highlight to a black matte shade which is great for giving a sharp smokey eye effect. Some of the swatches below don't do it great justice but gives a good indication of the colour pay off.



The colours shown are called from top to bottom left to right - naked, devotion, shy, fiery, lavish, dreamy, tranquil, exposed, reveal, wink, obsessed and corrupt. As you can see the shades are a great mixture of neutrals,greys and metallics. My favourites of the bunch are devotion, shy, exposed and reveal. Overall I am very impressed with this palette,I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking to achieve a day to night look with one palette. And for a bargainous £4, why not, go treat yourself =)

Have you purchased both the urban decay naked and mua undress me too palettes? Do you see any good dupes let me know=)


10 comments:

  1. For this price, I have to try them :)


    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing colours! I like them! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks=)they are really wearable and so pigmented..

      Delete
  3. These shades look super pretty :-) love them x


    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty shades - I have the first mua undressed palette and I love it :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this palette! The shades are gorgeous :)

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. love al the colors is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great palette :) I love your blog and I am following you now :)

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought this and I can't wait to try it out to review.
    I like your blog.
    Check mine out, if you like it then follow and il follow you back :)
    X

    ReplyDelete