Friday, 31 May 2013

Monthly Favourites | May

Hey there, another month, another bunch of beauty favourites. Along with my beauty favourites at the end of the post I'm also going to do a favourite you tuber off the month. I really am a bit obsessed with watching you tube videos and there really are some great ones out there. Anyway here is my monthly beauty faves first.


Rimmel Match Perfection
I have been using this foundation alot recently. I have the shade 200 soft beige. I usually keep this foundation for wear in the evening, nights out etc. For me its just to heavy and a more darker shade than I usually use for day wear and work, so when I'm all bronzed up I use this. It blends real easily and gives great coverage. I just bought the real techniques expert face brush so am super excited to pair these two together.

Opi Nail Envy
This is by far the best nail strengthener I've ever used. I try to apply it every other day. I have noticed a great improvement in the length and strength of my nails. I also use it as a base coat before polish. Holy grail product.

Tresemme 24 hr Root Booster Spray
I haven't gone without a bottle of this for the last two years. I have naturally curly hair so I spritz this on the roots of my hair before blow drying. It gives my hair great volume, the bigger the better. Me and flat hair don't get on=)

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick
One of my most used lipsticks this month. I have it in the shade 931 pink pleasure.  This lipstick is a gorgeous muted pink, there creamy and pigmented only downside for me is the staying power isn't great, nevertheless I still really like it.

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer
This apocalips is in the colour celestial. Like the lipstick above this is a pink colour, but is a lot more pigmented and has longer staying power. I have been reaching for this for nights out as it stays on for most off the night with one or two touch ups.

Essence  100% Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I got this product when it was on offer and since then haven't put it down. I think I paid €2 for it which is ridiculous considering how good it is. It has a felt tip, great for flicks and is carbon black.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette
I have done a full review on this palette last month. This has been the only palette I have used this month, with a variety of shades including shimmer and matte eyeshadows, the looks you can create are endless.

I nearly forgot to include the You Tube channel. It is called Melmphs. Her name is Melissa she has a brilliant channel,full of product reviews and tutorials. My all time favourite videos of hers are Friday favourites and a possible poo.Whew. Go check it out you'll see what I mean, she will have you in stitches laughing. Have you done a monthly favourites this month?  Let me know=)


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Nail Envy by OPI! It's really helped me to grow my nails! Definitely one of my favourite products!
    I really like the Apocalips too!

    You have a cute blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    I would love for you to take a look at my blog and let me know your thoughts!

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks=)will definitely check out yours also..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks=)will definitely check out yours also..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to pick up this palette for soooo long now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - the MUA palette looks gorgeous :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete