Monday, 27 May 2013

Garnier Moisture Match

Hey guys,just wanted to give you a little update. If you are following my blog you will see I have given it a little makeover, I was feeling a bit uninspired lately and my blog design was a bit mehhh..if that makes sense=) So I hope you prefer the little overhaul, let me know what you think. Like I said in my last post my next review was going to be on garniers new moisture match moisturisers so here it is.


I have been really into my skincare lately, I don't know why as there's no specific reason but I just keep finding myself picking up bits. I saw these moisturisers being reviewed and I was intrigued to see how they work as the are designed to specific skin types. I picked up the pink one which is formulated for dry skin. I was really indecisive whether to choose this one or the illuminating one. There are five different types which cater for all kinds of skin.



The packaging of these are quite simple. They come in a coloured plastic tube and have 50ml of product. The cream itself is quite thick and creamy,which I really like. I hate nothing more than a cream with a really thin consistency. When I first applied the cream the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells of quite a strong floral scent,which I really liked. Sometimes heavily scented products can break me out but this was fine and it says on the packaging that its suitable for sensitive skin also. It does take a while for the product to sink into my skin, but I expected this as its formulated towards dry skin. After application at night, in the morning I feel my skin is definitely more hydrated, feels smoother and softer. I have also noticed my make up doesn't get as patchy either in the places where my skin is dry. This product cost me €4.69 in my local Superdrug and I definitely will repurchase. Have you tried these let me know what you think =)





2 comments:

  1. Ive just brought this and im loving it!! :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete