Friday, 3 May 2013

Disapointing Products

Beauty products I regret buying.

Hey everyone, I was trying to sort out my make up storage today(its verging on the ridiculous)when I realised I had a few products that I could do without.  As a beauty hoarder I'm always on the look out for the next best thing,or the"must haves", because of this I have accumulated some stuff that I really didn't need or didn't agree with me.


Probably the oldest of these products is the broadway impress press on manicure. I usually hate wearing false nails as they're just too high maintenance and if you loose one in the progress of a night out,wedding etc it looks dreadful unless you have your glue and extras in tow. So when I saw these I thought it would be the lazy way out,just press on and go. These nails didn't even stay on me for a few hours,they would get caught in my hair,clothing etc,another thing I noticed that if you got any soaps or hand wash underneath them they would lift right off. These were just terrible. On the plus side though I think the colour shades and designs are really varied and eye catching. I'm just after realising I have two Rimmel products in this post,but I am a very big fan of there products. The scandal eyes mascara has to be one of the worst,the brush is huge which disperses way to much product,hard to control and exceptionally clumpy. When I saw the lasting finish 1000 kisses lip stains I was so excited to try them out. I really was impressed with the colour pay off from the stains and they did just that stain. But these would tug on the lips when applied,very drying (even with the balm) and left a strange feeling on the lips. Last of all the gosh bb cream. I don't know why I got it,colour pay off isn't great and certainly doesn't act as a primer,moisturiser,foundation on my skin. Anyway rant over=) Is there any beauty products you have tried that you where left dissapointed by,let me know?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't like the Scandal Eyes mascara either! Great blog! :)
    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a really lovely blog :)

    I have nominated you for a liebster award! Check out my blog for more info.

    Lucy xxx
    http://aeroplanewishes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete