Wednesday, 3 April 2013

                                          Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter.


I just had to write a post on this body butter from soap and glory as I think its frigging amazing.Firstly the packaging of all the soap and glory products are so eye catching and witty.(I really am a sucker for nice packaging)Also it comes in a tube instead of a tub which I prefer as its much easier to disperse the product.



My favourite thing about this product is the scent,its scented with rose hip seed oil and cocoa butter,with notes off bergamont,blackcurrant,magnolia,freesia vanilla and musk. This scent lingers on the skin for hours after application.


The consistency is thick and creamy and provides great moisture to the skin. It also sinks into the skin quickly,unlike some other body moisturisers which can leave a greasy type film on the skin. All in all this is my favourite body butter at the minute and will definitely be repurchasing again when I get through this tube...


No comments:

Post a Comment