Tuesday, 23 April 2013

MUA

MUA Power Pout 

Hi everyone,hope you all had a nice weekend. Today am going to tell you about mua's new power pout. I placed a sneaky order on the website on Thursday and along with purchasing this product I also got a brow kit and the new undressed two palette,which I will b reviewing soon. There are six different shades in this colour
collection which are called irreplaceable,crazy in love,broken hearted,justify,and the two I decided to buy rendezvous and runway.



Runway is a red with an orange tone and rendezvous a pink-nude.The packaging off these products are very similar to the chubby sticks and the Revlon kissable balm stains. I really like the twist up pen as its super easy to apply. For £3.00 each these lip crayons are great quality,they're quite pigmented and super moisturising.

Rendezvous top, runaway bottom colour.
Having used the kissable balm stains the only differences in my opinion are,the power pout is definitely more moisturising on the lips and the kissable balm stains have a heavier pigmentation. Oh and how could I forget the price difference,retailing at €11.25 euro each in Ireland the kissable balm stains are twice the price off the power pout. Overall I only have good things too say about this product,super moisturising,super shiny,super easy to use and most important super affordable. Next on my list - crazy in love and justify.
What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment