Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Beauty Haul

Collective Haul/Recent beauty buys





  Another few weeks gone by another bunch of beauty products bought,whoops!

MUA Power Pouts
I have just recently wrote a post on these lip crayons/balm stains.Overall really impressed but after wearing for a few days now have noticed you have to be careful when applying these as they can easily smudge around the lip line.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette.
Having previously bought the undressed palette when this undress me too palette was released I was excited to try it out. The undress me palette has been my go-to palette for months now,and having tried out a few new looks with the newer palette,I think it will be joining it. Great quality pigmented shadows,and twelve for £4.00 who could complain?

MUA Pro Brow Kit
I have to say this was a bit of a random buy. I did not need a new brow kit as I have one from Calvin Klein that is very good. Saying that what drew me to this MUA pro brow kit was the wax and the dinky little brush and tweezers that came with it. I have been using the wax a while now and seems to be taming my brows down and gives a nice,clean slick look.
Perfect for on the go and travel friendly.

Barry M Nail Paints
There was and possibly still could be a 3 for 2 on all Barry M nail polishes in super drug at the moment,so what better excuse to pick up three new shades. I bought the shades peach melba,cobalt blue and matte white. I got the peach Melba for fingers, cobalt blue for toes and matte white for experimenting with some nail art.

OPI Nail Envy
I had been eyeing up this polish for a few months now,I have read great reviews about it on many a blog. As my hands are in water for long periods off time nearly every other day,my nails have become very weak and began splitting. So on a bid to save some of them I bought this,it says it strengthens and repairs natural nails,fingers crossed. I got this for ten euro relatively cheap I thought,or does that sound about right to you?

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express
One of my all time favourite mascaras. Easy to apply,easy to remove, gives great volume and reasonable length. I go through quite a few off these in a year.

Dainty Doll Blusher and Lipstick
This cream blusher from dainty doll has been my most impressive find in these last few weeks and get this, it was only €2. I got it in shade 002 orange county girl. It looks very pigmented in the picture up above,but when applied this is a gorgeous sheer orange toned blush with a hint of shimmer. Just perfect. The lipstick is also in shade 002 but this is called saucy sailor,a lovely classic red.

Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner
What can I say? I think I am slightly obsessed with soap and glory products. I had the miniature version of this and found it did wonders for my hair. After application this leaves my hair smooth and shiny, I usually leave it for long periods of time to really penetrate into the hair,and as always smells divine. 

Thanks for reading=)




2 comments:

  1. You have a very nice blog :) Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Leibster Award! Check out this link to find out more!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    I would love it if you could follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete