Friday, 5 April 2013

                                                           April fashion and beauty wishlist 

I have seen a few off these wish list ideas floating around the blogosphere,as I have so many things I wanna get and try out I though I would show you what I've been yearning after.

The new ghd candy collection. As I am a hairdresser I'm always on the look out for new products and equipment,and boy have these ghds caught my eye,I am particularly in love with the mint colour.



Dress from missguided.I have been really loving the neon trend at the minute and I think this dress is perfect for experimenting with and can be dressed up or down for spring/summer.







Macs lipstick in velvet teddy.I feel I definitely have to jump on the Mac lipstick bandwagon sometime soon and I feel this pinked-beige colour would be great to start off with.









I have heard so must hype about this mascara,and I'm really intrigued to see if it is worth it.Quite expensive but definitely worth a try.







I need a new black bag and this one from river island is  the perfect size and shape for me.My must have for April.







Have you many things on your wish list this month?        Would love to hear your thoughts...


No comments:

Post a Comment