Thursday, 28 March 2013

Beauty Buying

Collective Beauty Haul

I thought I would do a small post on some of my recent beauty purchases.There are a lot of good products out there at the moment and I was very excited to try them out.


All just give you a quick run through of what I got.

  • Rimmel apocalips in celestial
  • Loreal true match foundation in shade rose vanilla
  • Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in pink gold
  • Maybelline rocket volume expresses mascara
  • MUA blusher in shade 2
  • Mac eye shadow in trax
  • Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 transparent
  • Revlon nail polish in 185 lilac pastelle
  • Danity Doll lipstick in 006 baby love

If you would like a full review on any of these products,comment below and I'll let you know how I got on...


No comments:

Post a Comment