Friday, 22 March 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine

I thought I would write my first blog post on a product that has really impressed me these last few weeks.As you can tell by the above heading these are the Barry m gelly hi shine nail paints.These nail polishes have been greatly hyped up in the beauty circle so I thought I would give them a go. 


I have two colours in these polishes,these are blood orange and pomegranate.I am really pleased with these colours.Blood orange is a gorgeous,deep staple red and pomegranate a vibrant pink-red.


The formulation of these polishes are lovely.They have quite a thick consistency so only one coat is needed,and they have a thick glossy finish.

Pomegranate

Overall,I think these polishes are a great substitute in the gloss stakes for shellac nails and a fraction of the price at only £3.99 each,I am already on the look out for the pastel shades including papaya and greenberry for spring/summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment